The administrator of the User's personal data provided through the contact form, which means the entity determining the purposes and methods of their processing, is SOLPARTS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, Przemysłowa 1, 34-200 Sucha Beskidzka, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5521715402, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
Providing personal data in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time by contacting the Administrator at email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to access their personal data at any time, to rectify, delete, or limit processing, and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
The Administrator processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding the products or services of the Administrator.
- Providing commercial offers to the User electronically.
The Administrator may also process the User's personal data provided in the contact form for the following purposes:
- To enter into and perform a possible contract between the User and the Administrator and to handle the User as a customer of the Administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- For financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Administrator as part of the performance of a possible contract between the parties, as well as for the potential enforcement of claims against the User as a customer based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and to fulfill the legal obligations of the Administrator to tax authorities based on separate provisions in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- For the implementation of marketing activities of the Administrator based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as in accordance with statements of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted for marketing communication (e.g., for sending commercial information electronically or for direct marketing via telephone) can be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- To fulfill the legal obligations of the Administrator towards the User as specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
The User's personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The Administrator retains personal data for as long as necessary to achieve specific purposes, i.e.:
- In the case of providing a service or delivering a product to the User, for the period necessary for the Administrator to perform the ordered service or deliver the product to the User, and then for a period of 1 (one) year from the end of the calendar year in which the Administrator completed the provision of the service or delivery of the product.
For any questions or issues related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address: Przemysłowa 1, 34-200 Sucha Beskidzka, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.